Wednesday, October 20, 2010

11th Nugget

When are lives are running every which way and the world seems crazy its so important to notice and give thanks for all of the little things in life.  On my way back from campus I stopped by McDonald's for my weekly nug meal, and was elated to come home and find that there was an 11th nugget in my 10-piece meal. You hear me, an 11th NUGGET EVERYONE!  Needless to say, but I was thrilled.  I immediately alerted everyone I know about my streak of luck and got so many awesome responses!  It amazed me to see how something so small as an extra nugget could send such a glimmer of happiness to everyone.  So all in all I just wanted to say that appreciation for the little things is key in life.  I would like to leave y'all with a quote from Ashley Smith, "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.  Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams".  Hope you have a wonderful and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment