Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Kid On The Block

So it looks like I am the new kid on the block...


So I never really looked at myself or my life as anything incredibly interesting, but I have come to the conclusion (through multiple requests) that a blog may be necessary in this point in my life. First off, I am fresh meat in a new city that consists of no one that I know.  Secondly, my random nature leads me on the most impertinent (but always entertaining) rants of every sort. And lastly, I am working on my degree towards becoming a sex therapist which means lots of juicy knowledge.  I feel that all of the aforementioned can make for a good time, and I am hoping to impart a little bit of my learned wisdom on anyone bored enough to be reading this.  So if you are reading this, sucks for you! Just kidding! I am glad to have you and I hope that you have an amazingly wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment