Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vacation

After 2 weeks of being on vacation, I was in dire need of a vacation from my vacation, a little something I like to call reality.  Classes ended on the 6th (4.0, go me) and I stayed in Kansas City for a few days before heading to St. Louis on the 19th.  Ryan came in the 21st and we spent the next day sight-seeing, followed by dinner at Tuckers.  Early Friday morning we left for Detroit, 8 hours later we finally arrived and were greeted by the whole Mack clan.  The next 2 days were a blur of family and food, after meeting over 25 relatives I am still trying to remember who is who!  We were supposed to visit my best friend in Milwaukee, but unfortunately she got sick, so we decided to head back to St. Louis a day early.  While in St. Louis we went to visit my eccentric uncle in Staunton and went to The City Museum.  Ryan and I were also lucky enough to be able to spend NYE with my high school friend, her boyfriend and some other girls. Such a great time! Needless to say that after 14 days of family, traveling, sight-seeing, and sleepless nights I am absolutely exhausted and beyond thankful to be sleeping in my own bed once again! 




Hope you and your loved ones have a very happy & healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment