Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scarves

Anyone who knows me, or has ever seen me, knows that I am a HUGE fan of scarves.  Not only do they keep you warm, but they also serve as incredibly easy accent pieces for any outfit.  Whether I am dressing up in my Louis Vuitton signature scarf or throwing on my Forever 21 steal as I run out the door, scarves are the easiest way to jazz up any outfit.  I feel like I am always on the hunt for a new scarf, hence the reason that I have so many.  I find them everywhere- from T.J. Maxx to Gap to Louis Vuitton- they're everywhere.  Granted, we do not always have the budget to splurge, and in this case I highly recommend checking out your local Forever 21 or T.J. Maxx-esque store.  These stores always have a HUGE selection and they are always super reasonably priced.  I actually got my favorite scarf from Ryan for Christmas this year.  I was a Kappa Kappa Gamma at Ole Miss, so when I saw that Lilly Pulitzer came out with a "Kappa Kappa Gamma Murfree/Murfrette" scarf I began stalking it.  Little did I know that while I was stalking Lilly, Ryan was stalking my computer to see what I was spazzing about and he surprised me with it for Christmas! *Snaps* for being a great boyfriend, Ryan (...I know you read my blog too, right? RIGHT?!?!).   Anyways, here are a few scarves that I have accumulated through the years, but rest assured there are more to come! 
My Scarf Collection....thus far :-)
 Owls, keys and fleurs de lis!
My uncle made me a "Gus" scarf for Christmas, how cute is this!
Monster Gus with his scarf



No comments:

Post a Comment