Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cute and Easy Updo

I really wish that I had a picture to share with you so that you could see just how stinkin' cute my hair looked for Ryan's company party.  Instead of turning my hair into a sea of waves a-la my last post, I decided to try something a little different to accompany my ultra-high high heels and retro-esque black shift dress. So there I was stalking Youtube and Pinterest for hair-spiration when BAM! I saw it- my perfect hairdo!  After next to no time at all I was able to master this style and I must say that I absolutely love it! It is super cute and super easy, trust me! This site, Running On Happiness, has a lot of really great ideas and step-by-step tutorials for hair and makeup, highly recommend it!  So next time you find yourself in a beauty rut ch-ch-ch-check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment