Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Denim

If you are at all like me, you appreciate a good pair of jeans.  Ones that slim your thighs, lift your booty, taper your waist....you know what I am talking about.  For years I swore by overpriced "designer" denim, but lately I have begun to see the error of my ways.  As I grow up I have come to realize that my body is not going to stay the same as it was in high school, or shit, even undergrad, which means that my ultra skinny low-rise jeans are no longer my friends.  In fact, they are now my enemies.  I feel like I cannot sit down without my tushy falling out, and when you have as much booty as I do, this is simply not acceptable.  In light of this, I set out to find myself a good pair of jeans that are flattering, trendy, and would not break my student-sized bank account, and boy did I!  I cannot say enough about Urban Outfitter's denim selection, particularly their BDG brand.   Originally I bought their "Grazer Cigarette" style, and after damn near wearing a hole in them I decided to go back and buy more.  I found two very similar styles in "Cigarette Mid Rise" and "Grazer High Rise" and I cannot be happier.  You may be reading this saying "high rise Quinn, seriously? What are you, 95?" and the answer to that is no, I'm not 95, but I have wide hips, a big booty, and a small waist which means that I have an obscene amount of trouble finding jeans that do my body justice, and I found these styles to be ultra flattering on me. 


For more images check out www.urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment