Monday, January 9, 2012

My Battle with the Curling Iron

I consider myself a pretty capable lady, but if there is one thing that I absolutely cannot do it is curl my hair.  I mean, I CAN curl it, but not in any way that renders a moderately attractive look at the end.  *Sigh* I have tried hot rollers, foam curlers, curling irons, and straightener-as-curling iron and none of them seem to work.  After much effort (and youtube videos) I FINALLY found a tutorial that worked, praise Jesus.  So, if you have the same problem as me, don't be discouraged!  Ch-ch-check it out right here, or here, or here.  
Alrighty, so here is the girl from the video and what her hair looks like, cute, right!

And here is what mine turned out like, and on the first try nonetheless! And yes, I am completely aware that I do not have any makeup on, my hair took a little more time than I planned!


 

So obviously these are a few pictures of the front and one of the back.  You can mess with your hair to get it to sit how you like, once you get it situated, hairspray the shit out of your hair and then you and your gorgeous locks are good to go!  Hope this tutorial is as helpful for y'all as it was for me! Happy Monday, off to class for me!

"For this is wisdom- to love and live, To take what fate or the gods may give, To ask no question, to make no prayer, To kiss the lips and caress the hair, Speed passion's ebb as we greet its flow, To have and to hold, and, in time let go"

No comments:

Post a Comment