Monday, August 1, 2011

I Did It!

After years of hard work, and lots of tears, I am proud to say that I passed my final evaluation and start seeing clients the end of August!  It is so weird to think that I, a punk-ass kid, am going to be helping people with their problems and aiding them in finding the answers that are right for them.  I have had people ask if I'm excited, but I'm not, I am more anxious than anything.  I'm scared that my clients will not like me, that I will be unable to help them, and most of all, that I am not ready.  I understand that education is a process, and that this is something that I will become more comfortable with in time, but right now I feel like I could cry/pee my pants/scream/have a beer all at the same time. Weird, huh? So for now, I am going to do my best not to worry about it, and I'm going to try to give myself a little more credit- I didn't get here on pure luck alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment