Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"The Kappa Kouch"

After not a lot of careful thought, or deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that my friend and I are going to begin a Bacehlor/Bachelorette blog that will aim to ridicule all of the crazies that go on that show.  Not to say that either of us wouldn't go on in a heartbeat, but we would tone down our crazy as much as possible.  Starting freshman year, my friend Nicole and I have shared our thoughts on these shows amidst the rest of our sisters in the Kappa living room, and this is a tradition that has carried on via skype and text messages.  I can count on being thoroughly entertained whenever I recieve any of her thoughts/reactions to that week's episodes, and I strongly feel that this hilarity is something that needs to be shared with mankind.  We intend to call this new blog "The Kappa Kouch" and fill it with all of the senseless babble that the blogspot.com can handle, or allow.  This little gem is going to be a work in progress, but I love forward to its birth sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment