Friday, August 26, 2011

Save Your Shampoo (...and your scalp)!

How many of you out there spend FARRRRR too much money on expensive shampoo and conditioner (yes, I'm talking to you Pureology) only to be disappointed when it stops working a few weeks in?  I too suffer from shampoo-related depression which usually occurs in the weeks following a big purchase. Well, I'm excited to tell you that you need suffer no more. NO MORE YOU HEAR ME!  Feast your eyes on this gem, Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo.   The box recommends that you use this shampoo once a week to get rid of weekly buildup, but I have found that it works best for me if I use it two times a week (probably due in large part to the massive amount of product I use in my hair on a daily basis).  So go ahead and give it a try and watch yourself fall back in love with that shampoo that made you so happy in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment