Tuesday, August 23, 2011

90's All-Stars

I was furious when Gus woke me up this morning, not because I was tired, but because I was having THE best dream.  No, Eric Northman was not in it.  I dreamt that I was a contestant on Legends of the Hidden Temple. Epic. This got me thinking of how many great shows were around when we were younger and how much we took them for granted.  I have decided to compile a list of amazing shows and movies from my youth that I miss dearly, feel free to add any to this!
1. Salute Your Shorts
2. Legends of the Hidden Temple
3. Recess
4. Pepper-Ann
5. Halloweentown
6. 13th Year
7. Brink
8. The NeverEnding Story
9. Problem Child
10. Rugrats
11. Saved by the Bell
12. Boy Meets World
13. Wonder Years
14. Clarissa Explains it All
15. Sabrina (both animated and tv show)
16. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (movie and show)
17. Tales From the Crypt Keeper
18. Now and Then

Oh, and anything that involes the Lawrence Brothers, JTT, Devin Sawa and any other teeny bopper who appeared in the pages of BOP Magazine. Rawr.




Now all I need to do is find all of these bad boys and add them to my Netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment