Friday, September 14, 2012

The Hunt Is On!

I still have not even begun to process the fact that I am getting married in 7 short months, much less  the fact that I will be trying on wedding dresses this time tomorrow.  My mind is blown.  After doing some research in the form of "Say Yes To The Dress" marathons as well as pinterest browsing, I have come to one conclusion, wedding dresses are grossly overpriced! I know that budget is going to play a huge part in whichever dress I choose, but I would like to pretend that budget isn't an issue for a minute.... a girl can dream, right? As you can see, I am leaning towards a lace dress with a sweetheart-ish neckline and an A-line shape. I'm hoping that this style looks good on because, to be honest, I pretty much hate everything else I have seen so far. Fingers crossed!







2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm actually looking for a few of the dresses in this post! Any idea where to find them to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! I tried multiple places with no luck, hopefully you have an easier time locating them than I did!

    ReplyDelete