Friday, September 21, 2012

The Hunt Is On: Take 2!

As expected, the  dress style that I thought I wanted looked like total crap on me... that's my life! However, I found another style that is SO much better suited to me.  While I love the elegant look of lace straps, I am far too short to pull it off so I have decided to head in the direction of strapless, lace, A-line wedding dresses.  This style is so perfect for the vibe I am going for, however, there is one problem... their price point starts a lot higher than other styles of dresses, whoops!  I found a few contenders at my appointments last week, but I still have another few appointments left to look.  I love looking at dresses and I could play dress up forever, but with the wedding less than 7 months away I need to narrow down my selection even further and pick the dress. So, in an effort to be timely, I have set a deadline.  My dad and aunts are coming up to KC the last weekend in October to see my top choices and help me pick which dress I will be wearing when walk down the aisle! The following pictures are the dress styles that are topping my list right now, as well as my personal favorite that I tried on, but knowing that Ryan reads my blog I'm not going to tell you which one it is :-) 

no black bow, ew





No comments:

Post a Comment