Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Winnie


Meet "Winnie"

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon in Oxford, MS when I first met Winnie.  I was browsing around Village Taylor on The Square and there she was in all of her glory.... Tall, sleek, fashionable, gorgeous.... and over-priced.  No, Winnie is not a person, she is a boot by Tory Burch.  I love TB's designs, I really do, but they are just so damn expensive.  Too poor to afford these boots I called my dad begging, only to be laughed off.  Well, I finally saved up enough money to buy these babies on my own only to find out that they were out of stock.... and have been for the last 2 1/2 years.  Fast forward to last week, I was browsing e-bay and there they were in all their glory AND MY SIZE!  For the next 5 days I was in a heated bidding war with this t***l character and while the price rose so did my determination to makes these boots mine!  Well $137 (and $17 in shipping) later I am FINALLY the proud owner of these boots and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Moral of the story is that good things come to those who wait.... and blow their grocery budget on boots (sorry Ryan)! 


                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment