Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mix It Up!

One of my current obsessions is trying to master the art of mixing-and-matching clothing.  I am so tired of my standard outfits, I yearn for something more, something.....funky.  That's right, I said funky!  I have spent the last few weeks following blogger Blair Eadie from Atlantic-Pacific trying to find a way to work her ah-ma-zing style into something that I can do too! Whether its mixing tweed with leopardpolka-dots with stripes (and baubles), or bright pops of color with even brighter pops of color- this girl is fashion gold! So I have been trying to emulate her looks by doing a lot of layering prints and colors, loading on the accessories, and just overall trying to have more fun with my wardrobe.  So far the results have been pretty good, Ryan even comments on how he likes my new outfits!  And let me tell you, if it looks good enough to get a compliment from a guy who thinks shopping for clothes is stupid then its pretty damn good!  Give her site a look, you're bound to be inspired...and jealous!


No comments:

Post a Comment