Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring

It is officially SPRING and in case you could not tell by the all caps I'm excited!  I love spring, it is my second favorite season (next to fall) and marks the point in the year when I can switch out my cold weather clothes for warm weather ones!  I got a little over-excited and began this process the other week, and after a lot of sweat and tears I made quite a few cuts.  Some of my past favorite pieces are going to get donated or sold so that I can make a place for some of my new babies that I have already started purchasing.  My most recent find is a super cute romper that I found at Forever 21 by featured designer Rory Beca, and let me tell you, it is ah-ma-zing!  It has a super cute print and a really cool "racer" style back which I am really digging.  I also bought an asymmetrical neon green-ish necklace to pair with it, making the total price of this outfit $31.70. Not too bad if I do say so myself! I also bought a really cute dress from ASOS, it should arrive by next Tuesday!



In addition to my new finds, I am also really looking forward to bringing some of my favorites out of hibernation!  Here are a few pieces that I am most looking forward to wearing in the upcoming warmer months!
Coral dress
My go to statement necklace
Lilly
Lilly
More Lilly
And Chanel


~*~Happy Spring Y'all~*~



No comments:

Post a Comment