Sunday, September 25, 2011

Polish Addicts Anonymous a.k.a. PAA

You know what, I'm just going to go ahead and say it.... I am an addict. I have an addiction.  This addiction keeps me awake at night because I simply cannot stop thinking about it.  This addiction forces me out of bed at obnoxious hours due to intense cravings.  This addiction has me meeting with my dealer tri-weekly so that I can get my next fix.  This addiction has cost me a lot of time and money, but it has made me insanely happy.  No one understands my fixation and to be honest, I really do not care.  Can you guess what I am talking about? NAILPOLISH! No, seriously, I am talking about nail polish.  Somehow I always find myself at Target or Walgreens now that they have started to sell Essie and OPI.  Today I picked up this little gem, called "Sew Psyched" and it is fabulous! I plan on doing the color as is, as well as trying it out with a matte polish to see how it would look like that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment