Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Reasons I Am Loving Fall

10 reasons that  I am L-O-V-I-N-G Fall
10. Obnoxiously over-sized hair pieces 

9. Blazin' hot blazers

8. Fun, colorful, and eclectic scarfs blowin' in the air
Love this Missoni scarf
7. Dark lipstick is o-so-sexy
Doesn't Emma Watson look beyondddd
6.Chunky sweaters to hide chunky areas...and arses
J Crew
5. Bustin' out my riding boots
Love my boots! @ Urban Outfitters
4. Cardi Party ....cardigans that is
Tory Burch... btw, played field hockey with this girl in high school!
3. Leggings, jeggins, and tights are back on track

2. Dark nail polish is deemed acceptable
OPIs "Midnight in Moscow" my all time favorite color!

and the #1 resaon that I am loving fall iiiiiiiiiiiissssssss (drumroll)....

1. ROCKIN' MY VINTAGE CHANEL!!!!!
Thanks Uncle Terry!


So, what do YOU think? What are you loving about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment