Tuesday, June 28, 2011

World Market Fabulous-ness

I have come to the conclusion that World Market is the best place on earth to buy beer.  I had previously written about their make your own 6 packs which I am in love with, but today I stumbled upon a little gem.  Apparently they do "Featured Formats" of selected brews from time to time, and this weeks/months featured gem is none other than Unibroue's amazing La Fin du Monde. This beer is amazing for so many reasons:
1. Its a Belgian
2. Its fruity AND floral
3. It pairs well with most everything
4. EVERYONE likes it... no joke


When people come into work and want a fruity, floral, or Belgian beer I always encourage them to give La Fin du Monde a try. I highly recommend buying this bad boy for yourself, I bought three! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment