Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Dark Side of Groupon

As you know, I LOVE Groupon.  However, after working at a restaurant and experiencing Groupon first hand I can now safely say that it is a sneaky little menace.  Blanc sold over 20,000 Groupons, which means over 20,000 people coming in looking for a deal.  I understand the rush of Groupon and saving some money, but this does not mean that people need to be unnecessarily rude or cheap.  I recently ran across an article about Groupon etiquette at restaurants and I feel more than compelled to share, hopefully save others from my Groupon-induced fate that I am going to be forced to live out through January 26, 2012, a.k.a. the day that this particular bad boy expires. Until then,  I pray that patience remains a close friend.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment