Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Missour-ah Celebrit-ahs (a.k.a Missouri Celebrities)

A few days ago I ran across a girl at the pool who had a gigantic tattoo of the outline of Missouri on her side.  When I say gigantic, I mean that it was almost big enough to go pit to hip. This little
gem perched on Miss Daisy's side got me wondering about a few things:
#1 Is she from Missouri or MissourAH (cue banjo and cowbell)
#2 How drunk was she to get this atrosity
#3 Who else boasts (or at least admits to) being from Missouri

I decided to do a little googling to find out and the following is what I was able to come up with
-Sheryl Crow- Kennett
-Maya Angelou- St. Louis
-Eminem- St. Joseph
-Samuel Clements a.k.a. Mark Twain- Florida
-Mr. JC Penny himself- Hamilton 
-Jesse James the outlaw, not Sandra Bullock's douchebag ex-husband- Clay Country
-John Goodman- Afton
-Kimora Lee Simmons- St. Louis
-Alexis Bellino from Real Housewives of Orange County- Hannibal
-Brad Pitt- Springfield
-Andy Cohen from BRAVO

I would like to end this informative and riveting little blurb with a video i found which is entitled What Celebrities Would Look Like If They Moved to Missouri from dalport's YouTube site!


No comments:

Post a Comment