Saturday, May 21, 2011

Working Girls Lip Smacker

A Working Girls Lip Smacker
Do you remember when you were little and Lip Smacker chap-stick was all the rage? I remember priding myself in owning every flavor in production, I even went as far as to devise a "chap-stick purse" so that I would never be without my beloved tubes of flavored wax.  I would line them up on my desk, all in a row, and put them on EACH flavor at a time. Well, needless to say that 23 is probably a little bit old to be carrying around a "chap-stick purse" and a week's salary worth of chap-stick, but this problem was recently solved for me.  Recently I was in Bath and Body Works on the Plaza and stumbled across a Lip Smacker-esque chap-stick that a working girl (no, not the hookin' kind) can take pride it, its the Pomegranate Lemonade chap-stick made by C.O. Bigelow.  Do not let the $7.50 price tag scare you, its worth every penny. I find myself using this amazing chap-stick non-stop, and even licking my lips afterward (it tastes EXACTLY like lemonade, so yummy!) Needless to say, but I'm hooked and there is no turning back.  


... in recent news, I lost my chapstick.
Damn.


AND in more recent news, I found my chapstick. Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment