Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Year Down, Numerous More to Go.....

I did it! I finished my first year of grad school without a scratch, and a 3.8 to boot! I've decided that I should reward myself for not flunking out by splurging a bit on an item that I've been wanting for a few years now.  I fell in love with this necklace while at Ole Miss, but due to the outlandish prices of damn near everything in Oxford and on The Square, I could not afford it. But now I can, yes, go me!  So, on Tuesday I bought the cutest necklace from Marley Lilly and it should be here by this time next week! 
Last week I also got a cute necklace from Dogeared Jewelery because I had a $25 for $50 Groupon to use.  I decided to get this little Fleur di lis necklace but now that they have matching earrings as well!  I'll make sure to upload pictures of the initial necklace as soon as I get it!

Upadate! I got my necklace in the mail last week and it is ADORABLE! I have gotten so many compliments on this little gem, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment