Thursday, May 19, 2011

Groupon

Hello, my name is Quinn and I am a Groupon addict
(group) Hi Quinn!


... I admit it, I am in love, infatuated, obsessed, and downright CRAZY for Groupon.  Ever since I discovered it I just cannot help myself from getting roped into their wonderful world of saving! From jewelery to restaurants, I have bought a Groupon for damn near everything.  However excited I find myself when I find a good local deal, I am even more green with envy when cities other than KC have deals that I want.  So, how does a girl get what she wants? She goes after it!  Although there is no way in hellllll I will drive all over the US to use local deals, there is nothing stopping me from buying their ONLINE featured deals and using them however I see fit!  Granted, this is a bit of a pain since I have to sort through various cities looking for good online deals, but my sleuth-like skills have paid off and I now have a lovely necklace to show for my efforts!  I wrote to Groupon the other day suggesting that they make a special section for all of the online deals so working girls like moi don't have to go on a scavenger hunt, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon. So, in the meantime I will continue on in my venture to find the best deals out there and fuel my Groupon addiction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment