Thursday, October 11, 2012

National Coming Out Day


I am not a member of the LGBT community but many people close to my heart are. So, in honor of National Coming Out Day this post is dedicated to these amazing people and celebrate all of the amazing things that these individuals have to offer. From family members to co-workers to friends, I know and love many people who have been made to feel as though their love is less than their heterosexual counterparts and this thought is heartbreaking for me. Your love, friendship, strength and sense of who you are is truly a source of inspiration and I do not know that I communicate this as much as I should. So, cheers to you and all of your awesomeness, here's to hoping that soon everyone's hearts will be filled with love and acceptance!

No comments:

Post a Comment