Friday, May 11, 2012

Houston Count Down

Thinking about it, I realize that today marks the 2 year anniversary of me leaving my beloved Oxford!  In leaving Oxford not only did I leave a town that I adored, but I also left many of the people who area nearest and dearest to my heart!  Accompanying this realization is another one, one that reminds me that in less than 2 weeks I will be re-united with many of these people. 2 WEEKS UNTIL HOUSTON! In case the all caps weren't big enough of a give away, I am excited, reallllly excited!  6 days and 5 nights of pure awesomeness!  I must say that I am excited, I feel that being around my friends really grounds me and helps me to get back to being myself which is something that I have been needing lately.  I am also excited because this is going to be the first time Ryan gets to meet 2 of my best friends.  I think that although he knows me well, that he is going to see a whole other side when I am among my bests!  So excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment