Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Time

I like Fall for many reasons, but here are my top few
 Reason #1: I don't melt on the way to my car
 Reason #2: Wearing pants/leggings means you don't have to shave your legs every day 
 Reason #3: Dark nail polish is a-ok
 Reason #4: Extra layers allow you to indulge in that extra cookie
 Reason #5: I LOVE Fall clothes.... leggings and sweaters and boots, oh my!


Here are a few of my favorite Fall things, as well as some things that I am looking forward to!
1. I love my Burberry quilted jacket, it goes with everything and it is super cozy
2. My leather boots that my mom got while studying abroad in Italy in the 1970s
3. Cozy and colorful scarfs
4.My vintage Chanel purses, from my wonderful uncle!
5. Over-sized sweaters to wear with my undersized, not-so-skinny "skinny" jeans

... i need to cook dinner, more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment