Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What's Cookin?


What's Cookin' Tonight, Good Lookin'?


Wednesday is my designated night to cook, it only seems fair since Ryan indulges me every other day of the week.  I was left baffled as to what I was going to make for dinner tonight, and then I ran across The Pioneer Woman's webpage.  She has so many yummy recipes on here that I found myself overwhelmed.... and drooling.  After mulling through all of her recipes I found one for pasta with home-made red pepper sauce JACKPOT! Ryan and I are both huge fans of red peppers, but can't do a meal without some form of protein, so I'm going to grill up some chicken and toss that in there too. If this turns out half as delicious as it looks both Ryan and I will be in for a treat! 


UPDATE: Ryan wont be back until 7 and the pasta was done at 530, heck if I'm going to wait!  I took my first bite and BAM! ZING!POW! it is delicious!


My sauce and the final product!
VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment