Thursday, April 21, 2011

Summer Dreamin'

Summer vacation (all 31 days of it) is right around the corner and I find myself spending more time staring out of the window than writing papers or studying for my fast-approaching finals.  Ever since the weather began to stabilize and it stopped snowing every other day, I find myself day-dreaming about all of the fun I am going to attempt to squeeze into my meager excuse of a summer vacation. Ryan and I are going to Ft. Meyers, FL for a few days for a friend's wedding and I cannot wait.  Last time I had a half-way decent tan was when I went to the beach was with whats-his-face and I am in dire need of a bit-o-color!  I'm currently trying to convince Ryan that we should make a side trip to Orlando to visit the Harry Potter theme park, but that is a work in progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment