Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Looking Back...

Looking Back...
I am 2 finals away from being done with my first year of grad school and I cannot help but to think to myself "where has the time gone!" 5 years ago to this day, I was running through the halls of St. Joe, flailing, screaming "Seniors!Seniors!Seniors!" at the top of my lungs, before whooshing out the double doors and towards the future.  Little did I know at that time how my life would pan out, good and bad, happy and sad. I thought that high school was going to be the highlight of my life, but little did I know what a wonderful experience college would be.  Ole Miss gave me friends that are more amazing than anything I could have ever hoped for, as well as the opportunity to take part in some amazing experiences.  Looking back on how much college changed me, I cant help but to wonder what effect grad school will have. Will I meet friends 1/2 as amazing as all of my sisters? Will I make it out in one piece, diploma and licensure in hand? Will I FINALLY get to go to Orlando and see the Harry Potter theme park? I don't know the answer to any of these questions, but I'm painfully optimistic that they will all turn out to be true.  
Derby Days 2010
Roomie Love
Derby Days 2009
  
Nerd Swap

 There is only one word i can think of to describe my life: Blessed. Blessed to have amazing friends. Blessed to have an amazing boyfriend. Blessed to have a sweet little monster dog. Blessed to be kicking butt in grad school. Blessed to have so many things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment