Sunday, February 5, 2012

Polished

I have a dirty little secret, something that is almost too embarrassing to admit out loud..... I'm addicted to nail polish. Before every big paper or test, I go out and treat myself to a new bottle of polish.  Years of doing this has led to me having a rather sizable stash of colors, so much so that they have taken over a drawer in my bathroom and are threatening to take over another one by the end of this semester. Last I counted I have 40+ bottles, and I hate to say it, but as long as they're making polish I'm going to be hoard- I mean buying them.  OPI, Essie, Orly, Sally Hansen.... I do not discriminate as long as they are willing to be worn.  My favorite polish, OPI's "Mad As A Hatter" recently went clumpy and in an attempt to save it I added a little bit of polish remover (as suggested by numerous people online) only for it to turn the clear polish murky and unwearable.  So, I have been looking online (amazon and ebay) trying to find a new bottle only to find that it is currently retailing for over $37! $37 for nail polish, yeeeeesh!  Steep price aside, I am currently in a bidding war trying to make sure this beloved color stays one of my staples!  Another recent purchase I made is "Rainbow Connection", another OPI lovely. I can only hope that I love it 1/2 as much as MAAH!
Mad as a Hatter by OPI
Rainbow Connection by OPI


No comments:

Post a Comment