Monday, April 30, 2012

Mi Casa es....Mi Casa!

After a lot of looking and even more frustration, Ryan and I finally found a house!  It is the cutest little 2 bedroom/1 bathroom house with giant windows throughout and a HUGE backyard for Gus.  We are set to move in May 15th (less than 3 weeks, wee!) and we are so excited!  Below are some pictures of the house with the current owner's furnishings, I cannot wait to start re-decorating and putting my own spin on things Thanks to Pinterest and Target I have an overwhelming number of really great (and cost effective) ideas for our new house, I cannot wait to start decorating!  

Our New Place

Outside of the house and the living room, I am in love with all the big windows!
The kitchen w/ the door to the garage/back yard/ and patio and the dining room
The back of the house and the huge back yard, Gus is going to love this!
The renovated bathroom

Some Ideas....

Cute Chevron-Style Rug 





You can check out the rest of my ideas and future projects on my Pinterest page right HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment